New York, London, Paris, Milan, oh my! The spring shows have come to a close and while these looks may not be coming out for more than a few months, some seemed to be so wearable for right now. Here are the top looks I would like to see in my closet right now.
From left to right (pictures from style.com)
1. What a gorgeous look from Celine. I have been a die-hard fan of Phoebe Philo's minimalistic aesthetic for sometime now. This collection was a bit of a departure with a bit more of a couture feel, with all the added details with the textured pants to the oversized belts on the jackets. And that colour! Wouldn't that just suit me so well? (Celine)
2. Dries, Dries, Dries. What a fun wearable collection. I am a sucker for anything with a collar and this collection was full of that preppy detail - yet done is a completely different way. The prints were great as well, I can see this collection becoming very popular for Spring/Summer 2012. (Dries Van Noten)
3. I love this dress! It's so girly and fun with the shape, yet it features leather in a sort of badass way. I could easily see this on Blair Waldorf next season. (Carven)
4. How easy and elegant is this dress? The perfect summer dress I’d say. Chloe was full of sublime spring/summer creations. The horizontal stripes are very flattering as well, as it elongates your figure. (Chloe)
5. Parisian perfection at Vanessa Bruno. This look is made up of such simple pieces yet looks so elegant together. I’ll take it all! (Vanessa Bruno)